In many ways, a steel roofing system beats other conventional roofing materials. Let’s take a look at what these benefits are:
– A steel roof should last as long as the house it is attached to usually around 50+ years.
– Steel trusses are stronger than timber trusses and withstand heavy weather conditions.
– Steel trusses are light in weight and can be fabricated in any desired pattern to suit the architectural requirement.
– There is no danger of the material being eaten away by white ants or other insects.
– Steel trusses are fire-resistant.
– There are no length restrictions with steel trusses and sections can be cut to size, thus eliminating excessive waste on-site.
– The sections forming a steel truss are easily transported.
– Manufacturing a steel roof truss is a faster process and reflects a quick turnaround time.
For comprehensive steel roofing solutions, contact Dezzo Roofing today.